Monday, September 22, 2008

mini notebooks



I made this cute little notebooks for a couple of my friends. They are small enough to fit in their purses so they always have them around whenever they get inspired to write something down. I found these mini composition notebooks and a local dollar store 4 for $1 and thought these are cute I bet I could do something with them. (I love our dollar store they have all sorts of fun stuff). Just like I have done previously I decoupaged scrapbook paper on the notebooks to make them cuter and more personal. Then I punched a hole on the front and back and added a little twine to hold it closed. You can do the same thing to larger notebooks as well. I put the decoupage on the notebook then added the paper. I then sanded the edges so the paper became one with the notebook and then covered the whole thing with more decoupage.

No comments: