Thursday, July 23, 2009

Formula Can Makeover

I like a good makeover. In fact I am watching what not to wear as I am writing this. Those of you that have babies may also have a lot of those empty formula cans laying around. When my daughter swithched over to just formula I was going through a can every few days. I felt bad throwing them out because they are really good cans and I thought they would be good for holding random things. But who wants the boring blue similac logo staring you in the face so I decided they needed a little makeover.
So I used a little decopauge and some scrapbooking paper and dressed it up. Here I made it a birthday can to fill it with candy or little toys for a cute little birthday gift.
At christmas time I decorated it with christmas paper filled it with christmas candy and used them for neighbor gifts (don't have a picture sorry, but you can use your imagination).
The posibilities are endless. They can be gifts or you can decorate them to match your childs room and use them for nic nacs. Now to go work on a makeover for those diaper boxes.

No comments: