Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beaded Ruffle Socks

More ruffles! Remember these beaded ruffled socks I made? Well I decided to make some more for the Ruffle your Stuff contest.
My daughter loves hers and still wears them even thou she is now 2 years old!
I want to make a tutorial on how to make these, but it will ave to wait for now. I think I am going to do it in video form because tat is always easier for me to learn.
I did some pink ones with just a plain crocheted ruffle and no beads. The possibilities are endless with different colors and ruffles.
Theses sock not only look cute but they are functional as well, build in toys!


Join the linky parties here.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the socks. I wish you lived closer when I had little ones and I'd buy those socks from you.

Anonymous said...

Minimum order quantity (MOQ) has always been cared about by our clients. No matter wholesale or custom products, we all have a minimum order quantity. custom ruffle socks