Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School ideas

I can't believe the summer is about over and that kids are back in school. My kids aren't in school yet so it isn't that big of deal, but I am starting a Joy School once a week for my2 yo with a couple of friends. There are so many great back to school ideas out there. I love all the cute lunch box notes out there. A nice little note of love in your lunch could brightens anyone's day.
Like these cute printable love notes that you can download for free here.
Or these adorable fruit notes available here.

If you need a lunch sack for them to go in check out fireflies and jelly beans reusable sandwich bags and lunch sacks.

For those of you with preschoolers like me that are learning their alphabet checkout these flash cards that Homemade by Jill made.
and for fun back to school crafts that your child can mae check out these.

No comments: